- Signed up for a 12 week 'Lose and Shape Up' program at my gym. This is a theory and a group training session a week; the training seems to be mostly bodyweight suspension exercises, which fits nicely in with my endpoint fitness goals.
- Signed up for a 6 week amazingly nerdy challenge at Nerdfitness.
- Got 10hrs sleep.
- Had a cup of oolong tea. I think it's nice, but ... not as nice as jasmine pearls. Since I can't have much caffeine, I'm going to go back to my jasmine as soon as this packet is finished.
- Figured out an outfit for interview tomorrow. May post a photograph for review later.
- Read all the website from my prospective employer.
- Finished reading "Diaspora" by Greg Egan.
- Got up to Ch 11 of "Agile Web Development with Rails".
- Nerded some more about my Ardvino design.
- Got a fair way through Book 1 of A Song of Ice and Fire.
- Got clothes out for tomorrow.
- Packed gym bag for tomorrow night.
- Packed handbag for tomorrow day.
Sunday, 29 April 2012
More doing stuff! Including some things I forgot to include in earlier posts.