- Did much research on camera lenses.
- Had a date with the dearly beloved at Vagabond, and had delicious wine.
- Went out to the wee hours for a hens' night.
- The following morning, got out of bed and spent the day at Kew Gardens, whereupon I took many, many, many photographs.
- Processed those photographs, including making a shortlist of the ones I liked a lot.
- Started a blog post for all the photographs that were awesome.
- Got about halfway through Brandon Sanderson's "The Way of Kings", book one of the Stormlight Archives.
- Started uploading all the photos. ALLLLLLL the photos.
- Went to bed at a sensible time for a change.
Saturday, 12 May 2012
14, in which I drink too much
On the bright side, social life, right? Also, I'm making these things more high level now that I'm doing more stuff.