- Finished uploading all my Kew Gardens photos. All 441 of them.
- Put my picks of the pics into a blog post. I was restrained, there's only about 70 photos in there.
- Redid my website design very slightly so that photos are nicer in photo posts. Especially when there are many of them. Totally coincidence I did this today. Really.
- Took a photo of my street.
- Wrote a post about my lens dilemma, which included looking up a lot of prices and reviews and thinking and all that fun stuff.
- Then it was midday, and I relaxed. Seriously, I've done a lot yesterday, today, and this past week in general. So ... relaxation. Including a long hot bath and Portal 2.
- Pondered my photography future, tweeted about it. May actually blog about it soon.
- Read more of "The Way of Kings" by Brandon Sanderson. Man, I hate new series. So long before the next book!
- Got my laundry done.
- Had a good nights' sleep.
Monday, 14 May 2012
15, for great justice
Okay, so the 'for great justice' part is utterly random. On to the dailyish installment!