- Put my laundry on.
- Changed the filter in my water filter jug.
- Finished reading A Game of Thrones yesterday, started on A Clash of Kings.
- Soaked the arms and filters of the dishwasher. I do this around the start of every month, to keep ahead of the limescale and crud buildup. Also if I don't do it, I start getting dirty dishes back instead of clean ones.
- Had an awesome cup of tea (oolong).
- Talked to MIL over email, yay!
- Talked to Mum over skype :)
- Had a very spicy breakfast at 11am.
- Scrubbed dishwasher bits, and run a cleaning cycle with dishwasher limescale and grease remover.
- Hung out my laundry.
- Run a washing machine cleaning/hygiene cycle with limescale remover and antibacterial stuff for the rinse wash. This is another monthly thing, although I often put vinegar or the antibac stuff through on a sheets or towels wash, just to keep any potential nasties down.
- Sent off email to make appointment to try on some Vibram Fivefingers.
Saturday, 5 May 2012
Another day in Elsietown, where I: